Thought & Writing [ENGL 1050]
Narrative Peer-to-Peer Review Experience
I've always enjoyed reading others peoples work in class and giving them feedback in order to help them improve their writing. Peer-to-peer review is an excellent exercise for both writers. It may help trigger more ideas from reading others writing, find sections that need work, etc. Thursday in class we were paired with a partner and read each others narrative. After reading, we corrected any misspelling, grammar issues, and filled out a peer-review form. The form included questions which rotated around the idea of how to find improvements for your paper. The form is given back to your partner so they can see your thoughts and ideas for improvement. Thanks to my partner, I now know what needs to be change to make my narrative better than it was originally. I enjoyed this experience and hope we continue to do this for future papers.
No comments:
Post a Comment